Freelance - Executive AssistantJob ID: |
Amsterdam, The Netherlands | Administration | Full-time
Ring is looking for an exceptionally organised, self-motivated and proactive Executive Assistant to support the Managing Director as well as the upper management team in Europe. You will operate among a motivated, dynamic and rapidly growing team, based in Amsterdam.
This role requires superior attention to detail, great organisation and prioritisation skills, the ability to plan ahead and meet tight deadlines, all while juggling multiple critical requests. In this role, you will complete a broad variety of office management and administrative tasks for the executive team including: managing active calendars, expense reports, handling confidential material, arranging travel itineraries, managing scheduling conflicts, and serving as the right hand to executives for all business needs.
This position is based in Amsterdam.
- Work closely with the Managing Director, Europe and leadership team to provide support to the organisation
- Heavy scheduling and management of calendars, including the organisation of all travel for the senior team
- Proactively organise the Managing Director's calendar, including meeting confirmation, identifying conflicts and providing meeting materials in advance, where applicable
- Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents
- Set up team meetings and coordinate attendance as needed
- Prepare, collect, collate and distribute materials for key meetings and events. This includes follow up and outcome tracking e.g. taking notes, tracking and following up on action points, as well as ensuring that logistics run seamlessly
- Plan and execute office and team events and support larger trade / press / external events
- Coordinate new hire orientation and onboarding
- Management of team space, including day to day supplies, as well as reconfiguration, working with the relevant facilities team
- Perform day to day administrative support duties, including shipping, packaging, ordering supplies and snacks, managing lunch
- Act as the main point of contact for office vendors, developing and maintaining relationships with caterers, venue coordinators, supply vendors, etc.
- 5+ years of experience assisting at the executive level
- Availability of 25-35 hours a week
- Management of complex calendars and scheduling with diplomacy and discretion
- Strong business and conversational English skills. Dutch language skills preferred but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Self-starter, energetic multi-tasker, highly motivated and team player
- Extremely organised and able to prioritise multiple responsibilities
- Can accommodate flexible hours occasionally
TO APPLY PLEASE SEND US YOUR CV TO EU.CONTRACTORS@RING.COM
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.